Morrison Lane Estate Vineyard
Located just south of Walla Walla on Cottonwood Creek west of Powerline Road, Morrison Lane Vineyard has supplied fruit to local wineries since 1997.
The Morrison Farm was established in 1918 by Dean’s grandparents. Dean and Verdie Morrison planted the first, four-acre block of Syrah in 1994.
|Vineyard Name||Morrison Lane Vineyard|
|Address||Located just south of Walla Walla on Cottonwood Creek west of Powerline Road|
|AVA||Walla Walla Valley|
|Soil||Warden Sandy Loam, Kennewick Sandy Loam and Caliche|
|Rows||Old Block 94′ Syrah|
|Slope||Gentle Southern Slope|
|Vineyard Size||23 acres|
|row orientation||Touch off N to S|
|Varietals bought||Syrah, Viognier|