Interviews with owner and winemaker Brad Binko
- Taste Washington Travel stops by the tasting room to talk with Happiness Creator Brad Binko. They discussed both labels, vineyards and Picasso!
- Brad Binko sat down with Owen Bargreen of Washington Wine Blog. They discussed the Drink Washington State label as WWB scored the 2014 Enjoy Walla Walla Carmenere 90 points and 2014 Groovin on Wahluke Slope 89 points!
- Jon Wells of Walla Walla Wine Limo interviewed our winemaker and owner Brad Binko. Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 They talked about the recent success of both labels and where Brad sees the company going.
- Great Northwest Wine Radio interviewed our winemaker and owner Brad Binko. They talked about Washington State wines and winemaking techniques.
- Laura Lawson of Wine Crush radio interviewed our winemaker and owner Brad Binko. They talked about the state of Washington wines and harvest 2016
- Washington wine’s next generation: Brad Binko is having fun making great wine Seattle Times write up on our winemaker and owner Brad Binko. By Andy Perdue